♥~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~~~

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday "My First"



It is Friday, the end of a long stressful week. It is now time to Play! Come join me on a sexual adventure because it is Flash Fiction Friday. A picture can mean many things to many people. Every Friday a group of people share their invidual thoughts on a picture. It must be written in 100 words, no more no less.


Carl could not believe that he was finally going to be with the man he had wanted for years.  He had been so stupid back then; walking away from the best thing that had ever happened to him because of fear.   Unlike Jacob, Carl hadn’t been ready to accept that he desired men. Fighting tooth and nail to deny his sexuality had cost him dearly.  That was the past though; he was a new man about to have his first male lover.  Carl relished the sense of peace settling over him as he reached for his man, he felt complete.

******************************

I hope you enjoyed my little tease about these two awsome men.  Keep your eyes peeled because I am in the process of writing their full story.  There will be a third party added to the mix...shhh it is a secret. ;)  Please make sure to leave me a comment so I will know if you like my two hot sexy men.  :)
For more amazing fun with 1 picture and 100 words please check out my fellow Flashers. It is always a blast to see how each of us "sees" the picture differently.


12 comments:

Dragon Momma said...

LORDY! Looking forward to their story. Already have a hand fan to fan myself when it gets HOT!

Stacy Wilson

Muffy Wilson said...

Loved this and everyone feels complete when they meet and mate their soulmate:) xo

Lee Brazil said...

Aw! That's great! Love this beginning :)

Anonymous said...

OOOH! Hot! Hot! I loved it! Great FFF!

Bonni S. said...

Loved it! How romantic. His first time. I'm glad you had him to reach for his man. he's grabbing the bull by the horns and diving in. Excellent FFF!

Naomi Shaw said...

Sooo hot!!! Loved it!

Anonymous said...

Great flash. It amazing the freedom one feels when you finally accept who you are. Excited for this character. Sancre

CR Guiliano said...

Lovely! I so enjoy when someone finally accepts themself and then explores without fear. Great FFF!

S.J. Maylee said...

simply beautiful flash

Author Cyril J. Michael said...

Great Flasher!

S.Lira said...

Loved it Michelle. I felt the passion he had for his man!

SLira

Yvonne Nicolas said...

Ah, such a passionate post. It vibes beautifully with the image.

♥~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~~♥ ~