♥~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~~~

Friday, March 16, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday "It is time, finally."



Yes!!! It is Friday, then end of a long week.  It is now time to Play! Come join me on a sexual adventure because it is Flash Fiction Friday. A picture can mean many things to many people. Every Friday a group of people share their invidual thoughts on a picture. It must be written in 100 words, no more no less.




“Please Winston; it has been so long since you allowed me to come.”  Vicky whimpered

“No more teasing, I need it so bad Baby.  My Booty Call birthday surprise was two weeks ago, I miss you and Marcus.  Remembering how good we were together kept me hot ever since.”  Vicky whispered while continuing to massage her hard clit, feeling the pleasure build. Just hearing Winston’s moans on the other end of the phone made her throbbing pussy weep.  They had only been playing for few minutes but it was enough.

“Come for me Baby. Come with me now.”  Winston growled.

Want to learn more about Vicky and Winston ?  Click on their names and you will get a sweet teasing except from The Booty Call. My recently released first  short story written with my friend Benjamin Russell .  Click on his name and you can then "like" my talented co- author on Facebook.  I hope you enjoyed this small taste of my sexy characters, there will be more adventures of theirs to come.   Please leave me a Comment to let me know what you thought.
Also, Click on the names below so you can see what my talent fellow Flashers created from this photo.   There is only one photo but many different views of it.  My friends are very talented authors and you will find something for everyone. :)

10 comments:

nicebutnaughty73 said...

Mmmm...very nice, Michelle. I love the power he has over her. Great FFF, sweets.

S.J. Maylee said...

Winston AND Marcus, oh boy!! hot flash!! ;)

Benjamin T. Russell said...

I think Winston is missing his calling, it sounds like he could be making a bunch of money doing phone sex. Hmmm, I'll be his agent. Two weeks is a long time, is Winston punishing Vicky? Something tells me she has been bad - again. Yes, Winston will probably need to spank that ass the next time he sees her.

Muwah!!@

Cassandre Dayne said...

Very sassy and sexy. Seems like Winston is every bit as hot as Charles! Spanking always makes everything better. Great FFF

ERP said...

Excellent fff, Imagine a three way phone conversation with Marcus and Winston with Vicky?

Naomi Shaw said...

Great flasher honey. But why did he wait so long? No wonder she's moaning and ready again. Can't wait to find out what happens next!

Unknown said...

Speaking from experience, the waiting will have you panting before the first touch. Yeah, baby! Good FFF.

VenusBookluvr said...

Sounds like he's well worth waiting for!
Nice FFF!

Bonni S. said...

Loved it Michelle. I agree, they should have a three way call and make her come over and over.Great Flash!

Muffy Wilson said...

If she has bitten off more than she can chew........I am so availabe, and after that FFF, ready, too! Loved it, Michelle, but wait two weeks?? Never! I would have started without them then been ready for them BOTH! Loved this sexy, hot post:). Whew!

♥~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~~♥ ~