♥~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~~~

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays


~This Sexy BBW Wishes you all a very Happy Holiday Season~



It's that time of year again.  Time for family, friends, love, peace and lots of amazing food.  For some of us this New Year is going to be a time of big changes and new exciting beginnings.  I wanted to take the time to thank some very special people who have helped bring brightness and good changes to my life.  My family of course(who wouldnt get caught dead on here lol). All my friends old and new. Especially Vamp Girl aka Monique a good friend and sister of my heart.  Mr.Benjamin Russell, the best Mentor a girl could have and mon ami du coeur. Heather Rainier, the person and author I want to be when I grow up.  All the people from Demon Slayers, ladies you Rock and 2012 is going to be our year of joy and Peace.  All the great authors who have inspired me through my whole life of reading.  Also to any and all friends I have met online who have touched my world in a big or small way...it all adds up.

To All of You and Yours, I wish you Happy Holidays.  Here are some sexy BBWs to help warm your Holiday Season.   May 2012 be a Rocking, Hot, Sexy and Prosperous New Year for all of Us!!!














And my all time favorite picture.  What a wonderful way to wake up Christmas morning.  Wrapped in your lover's arms after a night of passionate sex.   MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!




5 comments:

Kellie Kamryn said...

that last picture is my dream! Merry Christmas Michelle :)

nicebutnaughty73 said...

Hot Damn, sweets! Great post and OMG pics. I know 2012 is going to be amazing. I am so glad to have met you and have you in my life. It is so much brighter with you in it. Merry Christmas and The Happiest New Year. xoxo

Heather Rainier said...

Thank you for your sweet words Michelle. I'm so proud of you for diving into the great adventure of romance writing and can't wait to read your first book. Love comes in all different shapes and sizes and I'm proud to have you join me as a writer whose heroines don't fit the Vogue magazine cover standard. A woman's size is not an adequate predictor of how much she can love, but her heart is. So here's to all the Big, Beautiful Women out there. May the love filling your heart shine through your beautiful faces and attract to you everything and everyone you deserve in your lives. Merry Christmas, Michelle. You eptitomize Grace Warner's words... "I'm seizing the day, baby!"

Bonni S. said...

Great post and you are special to me too. Thank you for the warm Christmas wish. Love ya lady! Love those pics too.

Benjamin T. Russell said...

Ms. Michelle, you are so damn right on, 2012 is going to be a rocking, hot year - look out world. The Universe is truly watching out for fools and babies because it brought you into my world in 2011.

Thanks much for helping to make 2011 such a super year and I know you're going to play a role in making 2012 even better.

Your pictures are rocking, but I'm like Kellie, I love the last picture and I've already written that scene in another story.

I wish you and a Happy Xmas and a Merry New Year.

♥~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~~♥ ~